Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How To Use My Blog LO's

I have had a few people ask how to use my blog LO's. So here are instructions and this time I saved it with a label, so if anyone needs too, they can just check the label. Dont worry about saving widgets, you won't lose them with these LO's. YAY!


Here is how you make this you back ground:
Set your template to Minima
Then click on ‘edit HTML’ You'll see a crazy code with a bunch of funny signs, scroll to where you see this:

body {
background:$bgcolor;
margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;

Change that part of the code to say this:


body {

background:$bgcolor;background-image:url(direct link);background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed;

margin:0; color:$textcolor; font:x-small Georgia Serif; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; text-align: center;


Now, insert this direct link in the parenthesis

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Love this new blog background... so pretty!

Jessica said...

I am new to this whole DigiScrap stuff and I am trying to make my own blog background and it just isn't working. I was wondering if you might be able to help me a little. I can't seem to get my background to stretch across my screen. Is it the way I am saving it? I am using photoshop elements, does that make a difference?
Thanks, Jessica
jessicas734@yahoo.com